There are quite a few things you might want to know before joining the Teamspeak. Essentially what we offer for guilds who play with us.
- Every guild has a custom tag in front of their name.
- For example Ember's is [|ER|]
- You can have up to four characters.
- On our server runs a bot.
- When you join the server, the bot looks at your tag and then moves you to the room corresponding with that tag. So no matter how long the list is you won't have to worry about your members looking for your room!
- The bot will also move any afk members (60+ no activity) to an afk channel. Once you return from afk it moves you back. It reads the last time you activated your mic or typed something in Teamspeak. If a member does not have a mic we can exempt them from the list.
- The bot will kick anyone with any characters besides A - Z and numbers. This prevents people from impersonating officers. [Moderator] and such.
- Need help with something? Enter the support room, the bot will notify all Ember Gaming staff on the server, and tell you who they are.
- It'll destroy bad named channels on creation and enter a complaint which we see later on.
- Guild Leader and Officer power. With great power comes great responsibility. Violate our trust and you'll be blacklisted.
- You can add guild tags to your members.
- Guild leaders and Officers can create and delete rooms inside of their own Guild Channel.
- Guild leaders can kick members from their Guild Channel.